We combine international experience in marketing, branding and journalism, with 20+ years track record in 60+ European food and cosmetics ingredients projects, involving European culture and food consumer trends.
BUSINESS CONNECTORS & VISIONARY
- We have identified food and cosmetics ingredients trends in specific niche markets, crucial international events where your products and business can thrive.
- Successfully brand-matching collaborations between businesses and well-being events, promoting natural & healthy products.
INTERNATIONAL B2B2C MARKETING & BRANDING
- We redefined the mission, vision, values & brand territory of food companies that produce and transform passion fruit (The Netherlands), açai (Brazil), or truffles (Spain).
Let us help you create a brand’s story that stands out from the competition and resonates with our biodiversity and your customers.
ANALYSING, DIVULGATING & INFLUENCING
• We rely on a rewarding experience with clients in the food & ingredients sector such as passion fruit, castor oil, açai and many other ingredients closely linked to our biodiversity.
• International key contacts valuable for your negotiation or business in Europe.
• For almost ten years, we have forged valuable collaborations with leading fresh produce, dairy, organic food, and sustainable development trade publications in Europe & Americas.
With widespread coverage and expert insights, your brand can stay ahead of the curve and establish a strong foothold in the market.
Fresh Produce & Food
Markets: The Netherlands, Switzerland,
Europe, US & Asia
Passina is a global key player regarding the passion fruit (applications and products). They were exibitors at the SIAL Paris and wanted to present their new branding additional to the juice sector, namely regarding food and cosmetic ingredients as well confectionary.
Origenal Story was hired as a Marketing and Communication Project Manager with the task to define and implement the Story-telling of the brand at SIAL Paris.
We increased the visibility and notoriety of the Brand and Company among potential investors & B2B clients.
● Origenal Story coordinated the production agency and designers to create the Passina booth. We set it up and took care of all details.
● We created promotional products to raise awareness about Passina products and solutions.
● We also managed Public Relations on behalf of Passina before, during and after the show. International exposure was great among the food ingredients sector (media clipping available upon request).
Country: The Netherlands
Biodiversity is part of Origenal Story´s DNA and ingredients from Nature are present in our daily life…The Union for Ethical BioTrade, a non-profit organisation, organised in Paris their International Conference “Ethical sourcing of ingredients” with 250+ experts about the topics of circular economy, supply chain, sustainable development and ingredients production. UEBT wanted to create awareness to international trade publications regarding ingredients for cosmetics and food sectors during the event and its aftermath.
UEBT relied on Origenal Story to share the press release to a database of international media located in Europe, the US and Brazil mainly. Origenal Story contacted the journalists, briefed them and invited them to attend and cover the event about food ingredients, cosmetics and sustainable development. We did also the follow-up for the editorial and the media-clipping as well as the order of merchandising materials for the event.
● Origenal Story reached out to 150+ journalists and made 1-to-1 calls with 50 off-line and on-line publications.
● Publication of 15 articles in 10 Trade media specialized in cosmetics, food ingredients and sustainability. (media clipping available upon request).
● We set up interviews with international journalists ( from Europe + Brazil).
The Marketing Manager of Naturamus contacted Origenal Story’s founder to help creating awareness of organic castor oil at in-Cosmetics Global Paris.
Origenal Story acted as international PR Consultant on behalf of Naturamus.
We edited press releases before the trade show.
We did a follow-up with specialised media and Media Clipping.
● Press coverage in 10 international specialised trade media.
● Naturamus was nominated for The Rising Star Award given by in-Cosmetics